View original post 10 more words
21st Century King James Version (KJ21)
“1) The Lord reigneth, let the earth rejoice! Let the multitude of isles be glad thereof!
2) Clouds and darkness are round about Him; righteousness and judgment are the habitation of His throne.
3) A fire goeth before Him, and burneth up His enemies round about.
4) His lightnings enlightened the world; the earth saw and trembled.
5) The hills melted like wax at the presence of the Lord, at the presence of the Lord of the whole earth.
6) The heavens declare His righteousness, and all the people see His glory.
7) Confounded be all they that serve graven images, that boast themselves of idols. Worship Him, all ye gods!
8) Zion heard and was glad, and the daughters of Judah rejoiced because of Thy judgments, O Lord.
9) For Thou, Lord, art high above all the…
View original post 63 more words
The Lord came and stood there, calling out as before, “Samuel, Samuel!” Then Samuel said, “Speak Lord, for Your servant is listening.” 1 Samuel 3:10
Samuel was very young and his teacher Eli was very old. As an earlier verse stated In those days, the word of the Lord was rare. 1 Samuel 3:1 So it was no wonder that Eli didn’t realize the first three times that Samuel reported to Eli’s bedside hearing his name being called. After realizing what was happening, Eli told Samuel what to say when Samuel heard God calling his name again. “Speak Lord, for Your servant is listening.” Are exactly the right words to say when God speaks. So why do I forget to say them myself when I hear God’s voice?
The biggest issue is that I am not listening. I have no excuse… I know that God is speaking, often! …
View original post 193 more words
Originally posted on Seeking Passionate Prayer in Spiritual Warfare:
It seems that all you need to do is turn on the “news” for five minutes, and you will be overwhelmed at the lack of integrity in this culture. But we are called to be set…
You would have read about the FBI reopening its case against the crooked Hillary. Of course there has been an ongoing investigation which she has managed to dodge, evade and pretend is no biggee. The latest revelations in today’s press may be too late to impact on November 8, but we can always hope some sanity – and some justice – nonetheless prevails.
Here is how one news report opens on this breaking story:
The Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) has reopened its investigation into Hillary Clinton’s use of a private email system as secretary of state after finding new evidence on seized devices belonging to Anthony Weiner and his wife Huma Abedin, according to Fox News. Donald Trump called the stunning announcement “bigger than Watergate”, and Clinton appeared blindsided by the news, declining to mention it during a rally in Iowa just 11 days out of the election.
View original post 1,065 more words
God does not play games – children do. God does not invent games – children do (and some grown-ups – to make money). Paul writes of putting “away childish things” (1Co 11.11). An affluent influence pulls men to remain boys in time/money and spend both time/money on games and play. By contrast, God’s man, walking in step with the Eternal, has little time for man’s passing “time-killing-games.”
– eab, 10/3/16