To the reader of this blog, may I ask you some questions:
- Do you love the church?
- Do you believe that the church is still necessary or has the church become merely a convenience in your life?
- Do you believe that church attendance is a necessary component of your sanctification?
- Do you prize the local church or do you treat her like other commodities that you shop for?
- Do you love your leaders or do you criticize them because they aren’t your favorite preachers?
- Do you believe that you can gain more spiritual nourishment at home rather than at the local church?
- Do you see the church as the bride of Christ purchased by His blood or is the church here merely to fit your agenda?
- Does taking holiday vacations mean that you take vacations from the church?
- Do you love the members of your local church or are they…
View original post 628 more words