- Experience in church planting just means you understand how hard the journey is going to be.
- A five-month old puppy can tear up anything. Anything!
- There is lots of ways to sponsor a church plant, but the most successful plants happen when senior leaders bet the farm and make it a top tier priority. That’s why multi-site works. Leadership buys in and is willing to pay the bills – spiritually, physically, and financially – putting the name of the ministry on the line for the sake of the plant.
- Entrepreneurial leaders make it happen anyway, because no is not an answer when the eternal destinies of people are at stake.
- The community is very open to the involvement of the faith community when we can fit them into our schedule.
- No matter what you tell them, children insist on following your example.
- 1 & 2 Corinthians could have been written…
View original post 133 more words