Main Session 3
Most overlooked aspect…new leaders that we send out.
Seating capacity should not be the measure of success but sending capacity should be!
What it takes to develop a sending church..
1. Confident sacrifice- John 12:24
- Planting feeling of a seed feels like you are losing it.
- We grow not by hanging on and hoarding but by opening our hands and giving away.
- Does God get the first and best of your leaders. You can’t out give God in this area just as others.
- Kingdom selflessness
- Rarely feels better on the bottom line. Church plants are like teenagers, they only want your money and affirmation and then want you to leave them alone.
God doesn’t call us to a platform but to an alter.
- Risky faith.
- Faith that God will multiply what you give away.
- The servant was wicked because he didn’t risk what…
View original post 144 more words