Main Session 1- Erwin Mcmanus
Hebrews 11:6 without faith it is impossible to please God
- We are not just changing people’s minds we are teaching them to be human
- If it is impossible to please God without faith is it that faith restores our humanity?
- How is it possible for a human to be in humane?
- Our souls knows what it is to be human and that we have lost our humanity and that faith can restore it.
- Our reality is we have confidence in what we have and not what we hope for
Hope only exists in the future- you have to be focused on the future to have hope
We believe God has a mind but does not have a dream.
The church is proof that God dreams and sees a future that must be created
What would happen if the church would become the incubator of humanity’s vast…
View original post 307 more words