Main Session 5
I would rather be a church builder than a church critic
Of all the things I do all I do is build the church…There is one vision.
3 key things to planting a church…
- The right place
- with the right time
- with the right people
- If you need to weaken the base to spread to plant it may be the wrong moment.
- Making the decision to start a new church is the easy part the hard part is if we have is needed do structurally to succeed
- You should expand from a position of strength. City was right person was right but timing may be wrong.
- Picking out moment is very important. Timing is everything. Do everything out of strength. Not every good idea is a God idea.
- Find the right place and be true to yourself once you find it.
View original post 431 more words