Breakout Session 1 Following up- Assimilating New Families Into the Church
Ken Thomas Gabe Norris – Connect Ministries
Non negotiable things that must be in place for follow up to be effective
- There has been a 300 % increase in unchurched from 1991 to 2015
- Every generation is on the decline for church attendance
- 4-5% chance that someone will accept Christ after the age of 18
- Just did an event…what do we do next?
- Myth- follow up starts when the event ends
4 Ingredients for Effective Follow up:
What are they doing?
Where do they spend their money?
What are the demographics?
Are you friends with unchurched people?
Do you know what the apps they are downloading now are. WHAT movies they are seeing? What their patterns are?
Not just do you know about them but do you know them.
Tools to learn more about the people in your…
View original post 329 more words