The morning headlines hit us with alarm as we realize we’re drawing closer to the season of our Lord’s return. One of our great comforts is what the Bible says about the Lord shielding His people in times like these.
– Psalm 17 says we are hidden under the shadow of His wings.
– Psalm 27 says we are hidden in the shelter of His tabernacle.
– Isaiah 49 says we are hidden in the shadow of His hand.
– Psalm 32 says that God is our hiding place.
– And Colossians 3 says our lives are hidden with Christ in God.
When you read a frightening headline, remind yourself that you are hidden in the hollow of His hand…
View original post 82 more words