You might be wondering how you can become a faithful steward of all the financial resources from the Lord to you. First, you need clarity on who is a steward, what are your responsibilities as a steward, and to whom you are accountable as a steward.
When the Lord gives you anything, you become a steward. You are a recipient of God’s grace. Faithful stewards manage, distribute, and protect God’s resources. You become accountable to the Lord for how well you manage His money.
Clear biblical commands and principles regarding money are found, for the purposes of this message, in 2 Corinthians 9:6-14. There are numerous verses on money in the Bible. Follow these 7 steps as your launching platform:
(1) Begin by reading 2 Corinthians 9:6-14 as a starting point.
(2) Pray for understanding and trust the Holy Spirit for wisdom.
(3) Find the Attributes of God.
(4) Find the Promises of God.
(5) Find the Scriptural principles.
(6) Find the commands and obey the commands.
View original post 181 more words